Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thank You For Your Accompanying Those Years...

From now, I am alone in life but do not know how in future...even though you do not have me but you still have new one continue accompany beside you. You think and worry about him but not me...three and half years relationship...you love me but only felt comfortable when I was surrounding you.
You are really weak (or maybe not)...because of him then let me alone forever. I said forever even maybe I have a new partner or even though you come back to me next time.


You only just tend to listen but never to understand the truth. I felt sad that you decided to leave me since 20/10/2012. Do not think I’m still same as you soft-able, anymore...but I promise I will be there for you anytime in Jesus Christ. Hope your life is all the best. Goodbye my dear, XueYing>>>

No comments: